Sunday 2 February 2014

INNER COURT & GREYFRIARS




Here's a couple of Gloucester pubs that are no longer on the go.
The top picture is one I took in the late 80's and is of The Inner Court Wine Bar & Bistro.
The other 2 images are of Greyfriars Inn which I snapped around the mid 90's.
What they have in common is that they were both located in the same premises, with the Inner Court changing to Greyfriars at some stage.
Although both pubs no longer exist, the building itself is still there and the last time I was along that way it was called Cafe Rene.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm one of the managers at Cafe Rene and we are searching everywhere for pictures of the pub when it was GreyFriars, Inner Court and and when it was first opened as Cafe Rene by the previous owner. Would we able to get the Hi-res versions of these prints so we can put them up around the building?

    Please email me on info@caferene (FAO Stephen)

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete