Saturday 28 June 2014

SO LONG


So after 665 posts and 950 photos uploaded, it's time to call a halt to Cotswolds Cascade.
A reminder for those of you who find the blog after this date is that the photos on display here were all taken during the 1990's & early 2000's period.
As well as views of the countryside, villages, wildlife and so on, there are also lots of inner city shots featuring pubs, cafes, shops and such like, many of which are now no longer on the go - and there are quite a few humorous oddities in amongst them too!
I don't have the cheap camera or the second hand vintage bike I used on these photo sessions anymore, so not only are the images a good record of my trips around the Cotswolds and Severn Valley area, but they also document many scenes that have since disappeared. You'll be able to see too that I did venture way off the beaten track at times, getting into those nooks and crannies tourist buses don't go to!
There is a search box above, so feel free to keep, utilise and pass around any of the pictures you like.
If you want to get in touch, there is a contact email address at the top of the page layout (The Bike Shed tab).
I didn't feel the need to put up a mugshot of myself, but I thought I'd leave you with this enigmatic image of me (well my shadow at least!) which was taken in the late 90's one sunny evening in Sud Meadow.
That's all from me then.
Cheerio.
Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment