Friday 1 March 2013

GLOUCESTER RUGBY GAMES - 1996?



I can understand why all this red & white imagery attracted my attention as I was cycling past and so stopped to take a snapshot of the display, but why I ended up doing a second shot of it I've no idea because I have no interest in rugby whatsoever!
Anyway, I have these photos down as both taken in 1996, but I notice that there are 2 different sponsors on the board. So either one of them isn't 1996, or maybe if one sponsor was for a league game and another sponsor for a cup game, then both could still be from the '96 season I suppose.
Don't ask me who won or what the scores were because I aint got a clue, but perhaps if a supporter of Gloucester, Pontypridd or Dunvant spots this post, they might be able to fill in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment